Are you passionate about designing the future? Do you want to work in a fast-growing company working directly with industry-leading Tech companies? Are you ready for the best company culture you've ever been a part of?
Amplinate is seeking a qualitative UX Researcher to manage qualitative research projects: from screener and discussion guide creation to moderation, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and reporting. This key role will help us execute quickly, efficiently, and with the rigor that good research deserves-we are impacting the lives of billions of people, so it’s important to get it right!
This is a virtual position working with our distributed team. Currently, we have team members across the United States (including Seattle, WA) and in Paris, France. Because we work with countries all over the world, this position will have a flexible work schedule and you may need to take evening meetings from time to time. This role will be full-time with variable hours per week.
Our company culture and brand starts with bringing your Authentic self to work every day. We believe that challenging preconceived ideas with diverse perspectives make us stronger. We care deeply about improving the lives of our research participants and to represent them as they represent themselves. We treat everyone ethically, with integrity, and as fellow humans.
Your passion for other cultures is essential. We conduct research all over the globe, so if you come from another country or speak another language, your perspective is a huge bonus. Some recent countries we’ve worked with include: USA, France, Argentina, India, and Brazil, but the world is open to us to improve the future of Technology!
- Creation of screeners while partnering with clients and our internal team
- Creation of discussion guides (Diaries, Interviews, Focus Groups, Usability Studies, Ethnographic studies, etc.)
- Creation of activities for use during Ethnographic studies, Focus Groups, or Design Sprints
- Moderation of remote and in-person sessions
- Quantitative analysis of study or survey data (descriptive statistics)
- Qualitative Data Analysis and coding (With assistance from Research Assistants)
- Final presentation creation in PowerPoint
- Day to day responsibilities will vary based on where we are in the research process
- Passion for User Experience and User-Centered Product Design
- Empathy for people, interest in other languages and cultures
- Love learning new things in a fast-paced working environment, pick up new software quickly, and love experimenting with the latest mobile apps
- Love working with people: You’re quick to respond to clients and customers, but always thoughtfully and with respect
- You do what you say you’re going to do: You’re reliable, responsible, and meet all project deadlines with pride in your attention to detail
- Comfortable working remotely with flexible working hours and non-standard meeting times when required (we imagine this position is remote even outside of confinement)
- Collaborative team player, easy to work with, Can-do, positive attitude
- Be a good person who wants to make the world a better place 🙂
- Masters Degree program in UX, User-Centered Design, HCI, Psychology, or related field
- Flexible for the right candidate with related work experience
- 2-5 years of professional experience in UX
- Excellent Excel skills (data analysis, functions, note taking, etc.)
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills
- Eye for Design: You don’t have to be a Designer, but your Design skills will help
- Online Collaboration Tools: Microsoft Office, Gmail, Quip, Dropbox, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Forms
- Clear, concise communication skills with attention to writing findings for a Business audience